- Information about Radio Memories (tm),
- Tapes, CD's, Prices And Shipping Costs
- Special Announcement for first time
customers of MP3's.
- If you're a new customers to our MP3 line
- we are offering you a one time BOGO
special, up to 20 MP3's.
- That's right Buy One Get One free on your
- This is a limited time offer that may not
- so don't wait too long.
- All Of Our Shows On Tape And MP3's Have Great Sound!
- General Information On Cassettes, MP3's And More.
- Any programs that are rated and marked as VG or G are not of the best
audio quality. They have been included and made available to the
collector who wants a complete copy of all broadcasts for a particular
series. These lower audio quality cassettes are still listenable.
- Each cassette contains 60 minutes worth of enjoyment, unless otherwise
noted. Each program listed in this catalog are 30 minutes in length, unless
noted (such as 15 minute, 45 minute, or 1 hour programs). Each
cassette comes to you in a high quality plastic box. All cassettes are
low noise, high quality construction. No factory seconds, cheap, or
high hiss cassettes will be used. Each cassette is shipped in our
deluxe crystal clear, soft hinged cassette case. All programs listed
here are of superior sound quality.
- Cassettes are a direct transfer, in real time, made from our master
cassettes, keeping the sound quality extra crisp and clean. You need
not worry about low volume levels, volume fluctuation, skips, left and right
balance level problems, speed pitch, etc. Each master has been
carefully produced to ensure the best possible preservation of programs you
enjoy and collect. We use Dolby B noise reduction on tapes found in
our regular catalog. Our master tapes and the direct transfer copies
that you receive are BASF music grade tapes, ensuring the best frequency
range reproduction and lowest noise and tape hiss possible.
- To further insure the highest quality control possible, we use noise
reduction equipment to eliminate any tape hiss in the transfer process.
- How To Order
- Ordering On-line
- You can order on-line by simply clicking on our email and listing the
products you desire in the body of the email. We'll take it from
- To order - email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Catalog cassettes: To order the programs you want, you must order
the cassette number to the left of the programs listed on that cassette. As
an example, by ordering #C05578:
#C05578 09/20/53 # 1 Jenny
09/27/53 # 2 Coward
- You will receive the above two THE SIX SHOOTER programs. That is one of
our stock catalog cassettes. Each #Cxxxxx number is a separate stock
catalog cassette. You will receive the programs, and only those programs,
that are listed on that cassette.
- Custom cassette recordings: You can order a program from one
cassette and another program from a different cassette if you choose. You
must identity by cassette, date and title which program you wish to have
custom recorded and you must take the entire A or B side of the cassette.
We cannot, as an example, record from CHANDU, THE MAGICAN series, cassette
C00375 broadcast #244 and from C00376 broadcast #249, on one side of a
custom cassette. You would have to order the entire side of C00375
containing both broadcasts #244 and #245 for the first side of your custom
cassette and then from cassette C00376 both broadcasts #248 and #249 in
order to receive the two 15 minute programs that you want. If you have any
questions, or need help with your custom requirements, please call us.
- Digital MP3's: This is a new product line. Eventually we will
carry everything currently on the website as cassettes, in MP3 form.
You must order via MP3 number. If you are placing an order
for a MP3 you must use the MP3 numbers and state MP3 before the number.
There are no custom MP3 ordering at this time.
- No Lemon Problems - EVER!
- We guarantee 100% each cassette with a lifetime guarantee. No
Gimmicks, No Coupons, No Exceptions, No Exclusions. If you should ever
have a problem with any cassette that you've ordered from us, return the
original and we will replace it (with the same programs) - free. To
cover your cost, if you should have to return a tape, we will have you pick
a free cassette on us!
- Costs and Shipping:
- Each stock catalog analog cassette costs $4.00. This includes both
C-60 and C-90 cassettes. Custom recorded analog cassettes cost $8.50
- Each stock catalog digital MP3 cost is $5.00. This is a new product
line and we will be offering more MP3 collections all the time. Keep
checking the website for new series on MP3. They are shipped in paper
MP3 envelopes. And remember, if you're a first time customer for
MP3's, right now the special deal is buy one and get one free (up to 20
MP3's - BOGO!! That's right buy up to 20 MP3's and get a like number of
MP3'2 up to 20 MP3's free.
- If you require a Norelco style cassette case
(instead of our crystal case), please add an additional 10¢ per case at the
time you place your order.
- Payments must be in U.S. funds.
- NEW SHIPPING CHARGES
- Due to extensive increases in shipping, all orders will now be sent Media Mail or UPS. See below.
Shipping Charges For Cassettes and/or MP3's:
- $6.00 per order (1 to 99 cassettes or MP3's)
- 100 or more cassettes or MP3's FREE SHIPPING (via Media Mail)
- Please include an actual street address for all orders. We
cannot UPS to a Post Office Box number. All orders out of the
continental United States will be charged actual shipping charges via United
States Air Mail. Please include a telephone number so we may contact
you if there is a problem with your order. Discounts available on
large orders. Please write for information.
- Method of Payment:
- We accept your personal check, and/or money order (payable to Ted
Davenport), Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, or PayPal.
DO NOT SEND CASH.
- NOTE: Arkansas customers add 8.50% sales tax.
- Additional Information:
- All dates and program titles are taken from the best
accurate logs available and other authoritative sources. By using our
catalog, you can now correct and update titles and dates of the broadcasts
in your collection. This will make your collecting hobby more
- NOTE: All recordings are sold for private home listening
and enjoyment only. No broadcast rights are stated, implied, or
given. RADIO MEMORIES (tm) assumes no responsibility for
unauthorized use of these programs. We believe all programs offered
are in the public domain and if anyone knows differently, please advise us
so that we may confirm and withdraw the material.
- RADIO MEMORIES (tm) does not violate valid
copyrights. RADIO MEMORIES (tm) from time to time, is an
authorized distributor of pre-packaged products and material which may
contain service marks, trade marks, or copyrights of their respective
- Although we try to keep this site current, prices may
change without notice. Please confirm the actual price for your order
when you call. We are not responsible for typographical errors.
- SHIPPING POLICY
- Most orders will be shipped within 2 business days upon
receipt of your order. We are committed to giving you the best
possible customer service.
- Statement of Principles
- WE ARE COMMITTED TO WORLD CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE
- We understand the reason you are here... is that you have a
need of our services.
- Our pledge to you... is to service your needs with the
TRUST and HONESTY you expect from US
- We know you have a choice.... Refuse to accept ANYTHING but
- We Guarantee that we will make the servicing of your orders
a Pleasant Satisfying Experience.
- Ted Davenport
PO Box 94548
North Little Rock, AR 72190-4548
- email: email@example.com